Further on from the index to all the guides and reviews I wrote in 2015, here is a handy index to what I chose to group as “opinions”. Possibly a spurious description for a motley selection of posts, some verging on the rantings of the unhinged, others merely difficult to file under any other description. A shorter list than the others, but may inspire on a rainy Tuesday in Hull.
The opinions of 2015:
- Beat the conspiracy – get your glasses online
- The evolution and devolution of denim
- Rant: Boots with zips, really?
- Norris Tweed: Into the un-Googleable world of vintage
- Get your fscked jeans darned well
- Searching for the unique menswear shop
- Shock of the new – Adventures in Gore Tex!
And the rest of the reviews of 2015!
Brands and lookbooks:
- Harry Stedman – quality modern classics
- Heroic menswear from the Shackleton Company
- Gloverall 1951 – more lookbook goodness
- A look into the lookbook: Realm & Empire AW15
- Hen parties galore and massively historic – a weekend in Liverpool
- Shop visit: The Army Gym, Nigel Cabourn in London
- Morgan Motor Cars, worth a visit
- Cool stuff: Maunsell forts, a little off the beaten track
- A weekend in Gothenburg