Last year I posed a couple of posts summarising all the best pieces I wrote in 2014. Since this was a resounding success and a public service in the true spirit of altruism, surprise surprise, I’m at it again this year! It can be an arduous task reading back through almost 400 posts, so here is an easy to use index that may help you locate the topics you’d most like to read about today.
The guides of 2015:
- How to get set up for braces
- Shaving tips: Stop the bloodshed
- DIY: How to sew your own buttons
- The technical guide to trouser cuffs
- How to lace and tie your shoes
- How to sort your clothes like a pro!
- Find inner happiness through folding your socks
- The 2015 tweed upcycling project aka. what can I turn an old jacket into?
- Tweed jacket upcycle project: Day one – shoulder pads
- Tweed jacket upcycle project: Day two – the front room
- Tweed jacket upcycle project: Day three – steam and rework
- Tweed jacket upcycle project: Day four – final stitches and all done!
- Tips: Xmas presents for your chap, or me
- Guide: Some boots to see you through the winter
- The big backpack roundup pt 1: Classic and heritage styles
- The big backpack roundup pt 2: Modern styles
- I love London
Lifestyle and style:
- The Rules: Socks and Summer
- You have to be kidding, the 333 project???
- Unleash your inner freak with some sock innovation – part 1
- Unleash your inner freak with some sock innovation – part 2
- Unleash your inner freak with some sock innovation – part 3
- Dressing for the tropics?
- For a versatile jacket, look to blue collar
I’ll do a similar summary for my reviews of 2015 tomorrow!